We have only been to Eden Hill once but we cannot wait to go back. This restaurant is perfect for food lovers!
The space is tight but we had the chance to be seated at a small table right by the window. Otherwise tables are really close to one another.
But what is really worth the visit is the food! The chef is so talented and creative! All dishes were inventive, beautiful and delicious.
For me this is one of the best restaurants in Seattle.
They offer a tasting chef menu, but we were not that hungry that night. We chose to order 4 plates to share. We were more than happy with everything.
– Purple asparagus, egg yolk and cherry jam, crispy sunchoke, smoked and whipped Wagyu Beef fat
– Washington halibut Fava Beean and Ramp Panna cotta, charred kale blossom, lemon air
– Albacore tuna crudo, Yuzu Koshu and ginger Bubbles, kumquat, pickled mushrooms, wild onion flowers
– Veal sweetbread Tostada, house corn tortilla, radish, aerated creme fraiche, lime dew, habanero, ras el hanout
– Ruby Grapefruit curd, candied pistachio, rhubarb and verjus sorbet, olive oil cake.
Everything was amazing and beautifully presented. We need to go back for the Chef Menu.